|Fit protection kit
|Operation of all exterior lights, indicators and horn
|Operation of wipers and screen wash operation, adjust/clean jets where necessary
|Condition of wiper blades
|Check and top up screen washer fluid
|Condition of exterior mirrors
|Cooling system for leaks/condition, test anti-freeze strength
|Condition of all belt drives
|Check and top up brake fluid levels
|Check and top up battery levels where necessary
|Check and top up power steering fluid levels and check for leaks
|Fit new oil filter
|Drain and refill engine oil (additional charge for synthetic and long life oils)
|Report brake pad wear levels (where visible only)
|Report tyre condition, check and adjust pressures
|Road test vehicle and report faults to steering, brakes, drive systems
|Check condition and operation of front and rear seat belts
|Check clutch operation
|Check operation of heater
|Reset service lights as required
|Check battery terminals for corrosion and tightness
|Update/stamp service log book
|Wash and leather
|Replace air filter
|Replace oil filter
|Replace spark plugs for petrol vehicles (extra charge for platinum or long-life plugs)
|Inspect power steering hoses for leaks
|Inspect fuel hoses and tank for condition and leaks
|Inspect brake hoses for condition and leaks
|Inspect suspension and shock absorbers
|Inspect drive line and joints etc
|Inspect exhaust system inc. catalyst if fitted for leaks security and noise
|Inspect underbody condition
|Remove road wheels and inspect brake linings, pads, discs, drums, callipers etc
|Check wheel bearings for noise/play
|Check and adjust handbrake where required
|Lubricate door, boot, bonnet locks and hinges
|Lubricate linkages and cables
|Grease nipples where fitted
|Check and top up clutch fluid levels
|Check and top up axle oil levels
|Check windscreen for damage
|Check front and rear lights for damage
- Thanks to everyone, did a great job on my wrinkled tinted window. You’d never know. They did it exactly when I needed them to, did the job really quickly for the price quoted...
- I collected my Mercedes on Friday, and Phil and the team had done an outstanding job. The paint match was perfect and the quality of workmanship was excellent. I have no hesitation...
- Just collected my Mercedes from Washington Coachworks. Thank you for doing an amazing job, achieving a great colour match, very high standard of workmanship and attention to detail...
- Washington coach works gave me an exceptionally good service from beginning to end! At my first encounter I emphasised that I worked from my van as a Farrier and all of my working...
- Phil, Alan and team Thank you for the repair carried out on my car (Skoda) by your professional, friendly, honest team. Excellent communication with both Phil and Alan (even though...
- I went to these guys after someone keyed my car and couldn’t have asked for a better service. Went up to see them one day, next day car was in and I was in a loan car while m...
- Phil, Alan and the entire team, Many thanks for your brilliant work on my E class Mercedes. The car was in demand of your service already the second time, as someone reversed in it...
- I’ve just recently had my Corsa VXR in for repair. I dropped it off on Monday and had it back by Wednesday. Couldn’t ask for anything better! So happy with everything,...
- Dear Phil, I would like to thank you and all your staff for a job well done on the Freelander. It now looks great. Yours faithfully, B. A. Wright.
- Many thanks to Phil for the most amazing day out at Goodwood. I had the ride of my life in a Bentley GT3-R. We went round the track faster than I have ever been before, in a car wo...